Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat 08


I met up with Bam Bam Thomas, Sir Hudson, and Barrett the dragon
at Uncle Jay and Aunt Jenny's house, in Auburn. It was time for my
first trick or treating experience and I was with the pros! I got a few
pieces of candy but since I was to little to eat it, Daddy enjoyed it.







After trick or treating Eg and G took me home to sleep while
Mommy and Daddy went to Brooke and Michaels house for more
Halloween fun. Mommy and Daddy said that Aunt Jenny cooked
some great Brunswick stew! I can't wait till next year when I can
eat my candy!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Sandra Munn told me about your blog tonight. You have a beautiful family! And you look amazing too! Glad to see that you are doing well. I do some blogging too. Check out my kiddos at www.lauragray.wordpress.com
Take care.
Laura Savage Gray