Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Destin, Florida




In August 2008, Mommy, Nanna, Papa, Aunt Kelly, and myself
went to Destin, Florida. This was my first trip to the beach.
Hurricane Faye tried to make our trip gloomy, but we had one
beautiful day at the beach. At 7 am, on Friday morning, I got
my first feel of the sand. I was not to excited until I saw the
ocean. I could not take my eyes off of the waves crashing.
Finally, mommy let me get in. It was a little cold at 7am. Later
that day we went back to the beach and the wind was so strong.
The water was perfect though. I had a shallow sand bar that I
played on with aunt Kelly and Papa. Mommy actually got in the
water, but it was only to take pictures. After all the water fun, we
moved to the beach. I loved the way the sand felt between my
fingers and toes. I even liked the way it tasted. That night we
went to eat at Pompano Joes. We had great food and had a great
sunset. On Saturday, Daddy finally made it to the beach.... and so
did Hurricane Faye. I had a wonderful first trip to the beach and
want to thank Nanna and Papa for making it possible. We will
never forget it.



post signature