Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

War Eagle 08



On September 6, 2008, I got to experience my first Auburn
football game. Auburn was playing Southern Mississippi, and
it was HOT! First, we tailgated with G, Eg, Mommy, Daddy,
and Aunt Grace even made it by to see me. I loved watching
all of the people walking by. Finally, we made it into the game.
I got to see the eagle fly and the watch the band run on the field.
By the time the first quarter was over I had to go under because
it was too hot....and I was hungry. Mommy strolled me around in
the shade until I fell asleep. It was a great first football game.
The next game was against Tennessee and Nanna and Pappa
made it down. Daddy had to stay in Birmingham to work. Aunt
Katie and Uncle Philip flew in to see the game too. Thank you to
Aunt Grace and Uncle Cliff for letting me and Mommy sit with
you in the shaded scholarship seats. I enjoyed this years football
season and can't wait till next year. War Eagle!


post signature

1 comment:

Perri Speigner said...

He is precious! I love his football outfit! I am so excited we both have a blog...it's the BEST way to keep up with eachother!