Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Opelika Christmas Parade

At the begining of December Eg, Mommy, Aunt Jenny,
Hudson, Barrett, and I went to the Opelika Christmas Parade.
It was really cold, but Aunt Jenny brought me an elf hat
to wear to help keep me warm.


Eg had trouble trying to get us anxious boys to sit
still. We wanted to walk around and see all the people.


We saw a firetruck....


and a train....


My favorite part was watching the bands march
by, playing all their instruments. They were
leading the way for me to see Santa for the
first time.


After the parade we went back to EG and G's
house for a pizza party. That is when Aunt Jenny
and Uncle Jay told everyone they were going to
have another baby! WOW!!! THREE!!!! I had
such a great time and can't wait to meet the new
addition.


post signature

No comments: