Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thanksgiving 08'

Thanksgiving 2008 (my first Thanksgiving) was
spent in Trussville, Al with Daddys family.

Mommy and I went down to Auburn for a few days
before Thanksgiving to let EG and G know how
thankful we were to have them in our lives!
Mamaw and Papaw made it down from Blountsville, AL
to spend Thanksgiving with everyone. I was not able to
eat any of the Thanksgiving food, but everyone kept saying
how yummy it tasted. I was jealous!

It was such a beautiful day. I went outside and
played in leaves for the first time. I loved crunching
them in between my fingers.
Daddy was so happy to be home for Thanksgiving.
I am so thankful for all the people in my life that love
me and care for me. Maybe next year I can tell them!



post signature

No comments: